0 Posts

A multiplayer nista ne uzima od tih 15 gb
    If you don't like my pig you can't play on my gamer rig
    If you like my cow you can take it now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Moze li mi neko reci STA sam ja dobio uzimajuci Limited edition? u pocetku sam mislio da je physical warfare pack ukljucen (ali izgleda da nije?)
    Kad udjem u server browser ima ono da strikiram 'Battlefield 3" i 'Back to Karkand" za servere.
    Medjutim back to karkand nema servera uopste?
    Dobijam li ja ikakva 'limited' oruzja u 'normalnim' mapama/serverima? ili achievements/unlocks itd?

google ne pomaze
    Quote Originally Posted by my name is ...
    izvini oli mi rec kako da neciji post stavim u signature ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Krkiland izlazi u decembru valjda pa ces kad izadje imati te nove mape i oruzija...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

ali citao sam neki review na netu i neko ih je vec probao.... kao iste mape iz bf2 samo uradjene u novom frostbite engine-u ... hmmmm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

http://battlefield-srbija.com/ evo ovdje imas sve u vezi BF a i Back to Karkand oko 3 4 novosti

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

što je ovo sa grafikom, štooo je ovoooo? Izgleda ludilo.
    I like to read - once i read something, i understand it, and once i understand it i never forget it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    539 Posts

Limited 36e - Standard 25e
    Uspio sam sebe da ubijedim da kupim igru iako je mozda necu igrat puno ali ko zna. Interesuje me isplati li se kupovat limited koji je 11e skuplji od standarda za nas CG igrace ? Hoce li nam pomoci to ista u igri tj. to sto je extra vrijedi li ili moze i bez toga da se zivi

EDIT: Necu limited ipak jer valjda ne moze to vise, nebitno nego dajte neki sajt posto onaj g2play ili tako nesto nece nesto dobijam mysql error na kraju kad treba da platim nije nesto ok sajt. Ima li kakavih drugih a iste cijene
    Last edited by mneonly; 11-11-11 at 17:45.
    Love, peace and respect.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

ima li jos ko problema nocas? izbaca me ...prvo disconnected from Ea..a a onda bf3 has stopped p

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What the...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,287 Posts

Fenomenalno

Look upon my works ye mighty and this pear...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Jel uspio ko da napravi nesto da igra ili mora original? Ja sam nesto skinuo ali samo kampanja neka...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

propade ova tema...
    Izigrao sam se prva dva dana fino, onda sam poceo da pravim pauze od po 5,6 dana izmedju partija jer mi se redovno desi da me izbaci u sred partije a sakupim ono 5,6000 poena (jedva). I naravno, nista se ne sacuva.
    Onda mi redovno iskoci bf3 has encountered an error.
    ponekad mi ne da uopste da udjem na server.
    A cheatera ima koliko oces. Neka nego izgleda da nema niko zaduzen za banovanje, brisanje accountova itd.
    Sinoc conquest na metro, 46 igraca cini mi se. I neki lik Jibby/Jiggly **** palac, level 44 . Score 98-0 . One-shot kill sa machine-gun sa sto metara. Dzabe report dzabe bilo sta. Pazi ti kad je on chitovanjem dogurao skoro do zadnjeg lvl-a.

Ne mili ti se igrat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ovo ne moze da se igra na ''divljaka'', je li tako?
    Play for that money boys, play for that money, fuckin' money

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

:
    D

I am so post-rock I shit sad birds.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Voidgp View Post
    ovo ne moze da se igra na ''divljaka'', je li tako?
    Moze SP a za MP zaboravi sto ces igrat na divljaka

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Kako bi podgoricani rekli: Boles'.

I am so post-rock I shit sad birds.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

prije par dana skinut ogroman update... i sad krecem da igram, kad eto jos jedan od 3.9 gb,
    Koliko shvatam ovo mi skida Back to karkand (jer sam limited edition).
    I naravno:

The full list of Battlefield 3 fixes can be seen below:

• Slightly increased the AEK971 recoil.
    • Slightly increased the ASVAL recoil.
    • Added Extended Mags to the ASVAL.
    • Slightly increased the recoil on the M249.
    • Reduced the recoil of the SKS rifle.
    • Fixed aimed firing max accuracy on the Pecheneg to be consistent with other LMGs.
    • Slightly reduced the recoil of the F2000 and restored it to the previous base accuracy.
    • Semiautomatic and automatic shotguns firing FRAG rounds now do slightly less splash damage.
    • Increased the damage of the G3, M60, and M240 at close range.
    • Claymores can now detonate from vehicles and can be used to disable jeeps or kill the passengers in light jeeps. Claymores will not do any damage to heavy vehicles.
    • Reduced the spot times on C4 and Claymore projectiles from 30 to 15 sec.
    • The Radio Beacon, Mortar, Mav, EOD bot, T-UGS, and SOFLAM should now be much easier to deploy.
    • C4 will no longer be detonatable after a player respawns, if the player is revived within 5 seconds he can still detonate his C4.
    • The player may now have a maximum number of mines which will persist after the player's death. Deploying more than the maximum of 6 mines will remove a previous mine from the world.
    • Claymores now also persist through death, the player can have 2 claymores planted.
    • 9x39mm rounds no longer benefit from the Sniper headshot bonus.
    • Increased the damage of the 9x39mm rounds.
    • Fixed the AKS74u damage at max range, it was incorrectly higher than other carbines.
    • Increased the damage of the .357 and .44 magnum rounds at max range.
    • All semiautomatic and bolt weapons, including all shotgun slugs, now have their maximum damage out to 15m.
    • Semiautomatic sniper rifles, Assault Rifles, LMGs, and shotgun slugs now have more consistent damage over long range.
    • Tweaked IRNV to be more consistent across all levels.
    • Fixed a rendering issue with IRNV view when taking damage.
    • Tweaked the IRNV zoom times and scope visible areas to be the same across all weapons (some were faster than others).
    • Fixed the QBU-88 sniper and the L96 IRNV scopes to use the proper aiming reticule.
    • The spread for Flechette rounds has been reduced slightly on all shotguns.
    • The spread for buckshot has been reduced on the M1014, DAO-12, and S12k. These weapons have an accuracy advantage over the USAS12 but are not as accurate as the 870.
    • Semiautomatic weapons will no longer "jam" if the player presses fire faster than the weapon is capable of shooting. Some semi automatic weapons have had their rates of fire adjusted to fit this change.
    • Slightly reduced the effective blast radius of the RPG, SMAW, and 40mm grenade projectiles against infantry. Reduced the total number of RPG and SMAW missiles carried from 5 to 4.
    • Tank rounds will now instantly destroy Jets, Attack Helicopters, and Scout Helicopters.
    • Fixed a problem when locking on to two nearby targets, the locking should no longer jump rapidly between multiple targets.
    • Significantly increased the damage of the Javelin and Air to Ground missiles against laser designated targets.
    • Javelin missiles fired without laser targeting now do more damage to the side and rear of MBTs.
    • Slightly reduced the locking time of all weapons vs Laser Designated targets.
    • Increased the locking distance for Jets when locking on laser designated targets.
    • Slightly reduced the repair speed of the repair tool.
    • Increased the damage the MBT's primary weapon does to other main battle tanks.
    • AA Missiles should no longer kill the pilot instead of the vehicle.
    • Reduced the damage AA missiles do to jets.
    • Stinger and IGLA missiles now do 50% damage to Jets, Attack Helicopters, and Scout Helicopters.
    • Slightly reduced the damage of Jet cannons.
    • Increased RPG and SMAW damage against aircraft.
    • Guided Rockets will now only track ground targets, as originally intended.
    • Reduced the direct damage done by helicopter gunners vs armor.
    • Helicopter guns should now suppress correctly.
    • Improved the accuracy of the Mi28 gun to match the AH1 gun.
    • Increased the direct hit damage of the APFSDS rounds for the IFVs.
    • Miniguns and Helicopter Gunners now more quickly destroy parked cars.
    • Increased the power of explosions from cars and other explosive static objects.
    • Dying from the explosion of a car or other explosive static object should now correctly credit the player who caused the explosion.
    • Adjusted the F35's Center of Mass and Lift Engine for more stable, level flight.
    • Updated the F35 weapon systems to be consistent with the other air craft.
    • Changed the Kornets to TOW launchers on Wake Island and moved the spawn position of the AAV to a more level position.
    • Fixed several bugs with air vehicles colliding with objects at high speeds and taking no damage.
    • Players will no longer receive suicides or team kills if they crash their vehicle (dying is punishment enough).
    • You can now spot with the EODbot.
    • Increased the spawn protection time from 1sec to 2sec. The protection will still be immediately canceled as soon as the player moves or shoots.
    • Spawn protection will no longer be canceled by the player looking around.
    • Slightly increased the speed at which a player can shoot again after sprinting.
    • Fixed some situations that would unintentionally make a player unrevivable.
    • Reduced the black screen fade in time on spawn.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

^ Druze pobrkao si lonce, to je lista MOGUCIH promijena za buduci patch:

DICE’s lead gameplay designer Alan Kertz posted on Battlelog where he revealed a list of possible future changes to Battlefield 3. The items listed aren’t 100% certain to make it to a future patch — DICE is simply looking for player feedback on the list, which you can find below

Patch koji je izasao prije nekoliko dana sadrzi ove izmijene:
    Bugfixes

Fixed a problem with spawn timer now showing blue border on startup and lost spawn point
    Fixed a problem where player who joined queuing on End of round got spawn screen stuck on screen, but unable to do anything with it untill next round loaded
    Fixed a problem where camera would change to 3rd person on killcam when killcam was turned off in server settings
    Fixed stat references on several dogtags
    Fixed for surveillance ribbon not counting TUGS
    Fixed a missing combat area lines on the minimap for Grand Bazaar conquest small
    Moved a tank spawn in US base on Caspian Border so it would not be destroyed by a falling tree
    Fixed a problem where placing C4 with the russians soldier was playing US faction VO
    Fixed a problem where TV guided missiles could be shot into its own helicopter and destroy it
    Fixed a problem when attempting to fire lock on weapons without a target
    Tweaked the chat, it should now be a bit easier to read
    Fixed several vehicles that did not properly shoot rockets and guns towards their predictive sights
    Fixed the G17 Supressed Laser not working properly
    Added alternate HUD colors to help colorblinds
    Added a network interpolation setting. This allows users with good bandwidth reduce latency, but might increase some stuttering. The user can find what works best for his connection by tweaking the slider.
    Increased the Spawn protection radius on TDM
    Fixed a problem with smoke on land vehicles, Missiles should now miss more often
    Fixed a problem where users could end up with IRNV scope in any vehicle
    Fixed a problem where player dies if vaulting over a ledge and into water while sprinting
    Fixed several crashes and increased general stability
    Fixed a problem where the user was unable to revive two players that have the bodies one over the other
    Fixed so you can assign an axis and use as a digital input. This makes it possible for the player (on pc) to assign one of the sticks on a gameped to be used for throttle/brake.
    Fixed a problem with the Kill camera acting up when suiciding from parachute
    Fixed air radar was showing to much. now lasertagged, heatsignature above threshold, enemy missiles and capture points are only visible on air radar
    Fixed a problem where the game would enter a technical hang if the user pressed pause menu and tilde at the same time
    Fixed a problem where you could get green flashes on screen
    You can now reassign cycle weapons
    Fixed so the weapon zooms automatically after bipod deploy is gone when using zoom toggle
    Fixed a problem where the parachute would stay stuck in air if the owner was killed

Balance Tweaks

Fixed several weapons so they are properly suppressed and hide the player on the minimap when fired.
    Tweaked Tactical Light so it is not as blinding over longer ranges.
    Tweaked the IRNV scope so it is limited to usage only at close range.
    Reduced heat masking effectiveness of Spec Ops Camo.
    Fixed a bug where Ammo spec would give additional 40mm grenades instead of Frag spec.
    Increased the number of additional 40mm grenades from Frag spec.
    Fixed so AT mines only live for 20 seconds after a player dies to prevent infinite mines.
    Increased the Time to Live on sniper caliber rounds to allow extreme distance shots.
    Fixed several weapon descriptions, calibers, and fire rates. The weapons themselves have not changed.
    Fixed so the M9 and MP443 pistol can be equipped by the opposing faction when it is unlocked at 100 kills.
    Fixed Laser Guided Missiles missing their targets if the target is moving too fast.
    Reduced the effectiveness of Stealth on Air Vehicles.
    Reduced the effectiveness of Beam Scanning for Jets.
    Reduced the damage done to Armored Vehicles and Infantry from AA guns.
    Increased the damage RPGs and Tank shells do to AA vehicles.
    Slightly decreased the accuracy for all weapons on fully automatic, burst fire is now preferable at mid to long range.
    Increased the effective accuracy of long bursts for LMGs when using a bipod.
    Slightly increased the range of the 44magnum bullets.
    Increased the close range damage of 4.6x30mm and 5.7x28mm bullets.
    Increased the reload time of the Mortar from 3.5sec to 4.8sec and increased the time it takes before a shell hits the ground.
    Reduced the aimed accuracy bonus given by a Suppressor for the MP7, P90, PP2000, PP-19, and UMP45.
    Increased the range and FOV for designating targets with the SOFLAM and vehicle Laser Designators.
    Decreased the effectiveness of 12g FRAG ammo when equipped on semi-automatic and automatic shotguns.
    Slightly Increased the power of Fighter Jet Cannons against all vehicle targets, especially Helicopters.
    Decreased the power of Miniguns against Jets and Helicopters.
    Increased the power of Stingers against Jets.
    Flares reload times for Jets and Helicopter Gunners have been increased.
    Tweaked the AN94 so its burst fire better conveys the real world advantage offered by this weapon.
    Added Single Shot to the AN94 as an available fire mode.
    Slightly increased the recoil on the M416 and removed the Burst Fire mode (this weapon incorrectly had burst fire, which was not authentic).
    Tweaked the spawns for TDM on Kharg Island, Grand Bazaar, Caspian Border, Seine Crossing, Operation Firestorm, Damavand Peak and Noshahar Canals
    Moved a tank spawn in US base on Caspian Border so it would not be destroyed by a falling tree
    Tweaked the Gas station Capture area on Conquest on Caspian Border
    Tweaked the max vehicle height on Noshahar Canals
    Infiltrator out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

prije koliko dana? ja sam skinuo jedan poveliki prije mozda..10tak dana?

to je cini mi se prvi patch otkad je igra izasla.
    A sta onda ovo skidam od 4 gb?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

3.9 je back to karkland
    rm -rf /

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

ja pomislih ali najavise ga tek od sjutra za pc pa se zacudih..dobro, mozda ce ga tek sjutra aktivirat.

evo ovo ce bit gotovo nocas pa javim

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Preload
    rm -rf /

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

ja ih jedva prepoznajem
    dushu dale za novo vozilo vrste avion podvrste harijer :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread Information