Thread: Three Friday Parties 2010

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    234 Posts

Default Three Friday Parties 2010

Three Friday Parties 2010 @ Very Nice

14.05.2010 - Franck Roger (Real Tone Records) + BeGood + Solution

21.05.2010 - Shy FX vs. MC Stamina (Digital Soundboy Recording) + Mr Montech + Maraku

28.05.2010 - DJ Bone (Subject Detroit) + Cule + Vlado Markovitz
    Last edited by Drug Tito; 07-05-10 at 19:40.
    \\
    OFL•GIC

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    234 Posts

Da krenemo od shefa...

To some he is the champion of the underground. Others see him for the first time and ask the person dancing like crazy next to them, "Where did THIS guy come from?"

Think of Detroit Techno and DJ Bone might not be high on your list of luminaries because he is 100% independent and does things on his terms and on his terms only. He won't tap dance or bend to fit the "popular" dj mold. Those who recognize Bone know him for his uncompromising and innovative ways.

It's no accident that two letters always precede Bone's name whenever he's on the bill. First and foremost, Bone is a DJ---in the truest sense. When he spins, it's as if the turntables and the mixer become a physical extension of his body. He employs every possible technique in the disc jockey arsenal masterfully: blending, scratching, backspinning, no monitors or headphones; unrivaled in his use of the fader switch and he incorporates them all into every set. From his standing room only residency performances to after-hours spots, he rocks every show as if it's his last.

What the general public and far too many DJs don't realize is that Bone spins as much for his own enjoyment as he does for the audience. It's a compulsion that only those who live for what they do possess and those who don't can never understand: Bone lives to spin-it's a necessary part of his existence. His dedication to the art of dance music and DJing is so untainted and intense that the tales of his confrontational encounters with flashy booking agents and "big name" djs are already the stuff of legend. No hype or trends, just a relentless drive and passion to take the party to another level. That's why he's one of the few spin masters other DJs hate to follow.

DJBone is one of Detroit's most coveted underground vinyl technicians. This very talented and highly sought after artist plays events and clubs worldwide, has held a residency at four of Detroit's top clubs and produces music inspired by the city in which he hales from, Detroit. His record label Subject Detroit is futuristic and unearthly while still displaying the true essence of Detroit's Techno Soul.

Bone experienced the emotion, passion and energy of Detroit Techno first hand at the infamous Music Institute. What he witnessed there, along with the eclectic mix of music filling Detroit's airwaves by the legendary Electrifyin' Mojo and The Wizard, would serve to be Bone's main influences.

Bone began his DJ career spinning groundbreaking sets weekly at The Love Club (The Shelter). From there he gained a dedicated following which eventually led to him playing at three different clubs five nights a week, as well as several underground parties in Detroit. An invitation to provide fortnightly, live mixes for the Deep Space Radio show on 107.5 in Detroit was also extended.

After hearing Bone in Detroit (1996 Love Club Anniversary Party), Laurent Garnier booked him to headline at the Rex Club in Paris. Soon after word spread and Bone was invited to play events all over Europe.

A lack of electronic music which fit his style led Bone to produce his own original songs to incorporate into his funky and eclectic sets. He took it a step further and started his label Subject Detroit focusing on true Sonic Soul.

In late 1997, Bone began his residency at the Motor Lounge in Hamtramck (bordering Detroit on all sides) pioneering an underground Detroit Techno night. Within a month, the number of Bone's weekly session attendees topped 1,000 as well as tens of thousands of others tuning in to his live set broadcast on the radio every Friday from midnight until 2 am (87.9 FM). Always looking to expand minds and move bodies, Bone took on the challenge avoided by so many DJs before him familiar with Detroit by name only. For nearly three years, he amazed his crowds, which included out-of-towners from as far as Japan and Australia alongside his Detroit faithful. Unfortunately, due to Motor's attempt to exploit what Bone had founded and loved, he decided to depart from the club and his residency.

Bone's observation of the trend to book producers to spin, as opposed to actual DJs, prompted him to go against the grain and establish himself as a DJ first and foremost. He believes that an individual's talent should speak for itself and not be overshadowed or misconstrued by hype.

DJ Bone describes himself as "an uncompromising, hype hating, 100% independent, real Detroit native come auditory striker and soul controller that cannot be bought".

"If the gig is set-up with the music as the main focus (as it should be), then I have total control over the vibe. That's my duty. I'm not worried about having a Hollywood production going on or special effects with video images, smoke, etc. Just playing the best possible music as well as I can. I feel the need to constantly progress skill-wise and I feel my 3 deck sets are truly unique. Many DJs have 3 decks in front of them but how often do they actually have 3 records playing all at once (with the levels up)?” – DJ BONE

DJ Bone - Born Day Attack 17-06-2009
    \\
    OFL•GIC

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,534 Posts

na nijagaru su bile najbolje zurke

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,293 Posts

Nije to više to otkad su počele u zatvoreni prostor da se održavaju.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mojsije View Post
    Opstinari bas "osjecaju" sta treba podrzat zato je to tako!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

odlichan line-up,tri put' ura za Eric-a

prosli TFP iza gimnazije ih je potsjetio da se taj prostor ipak treba prodat (igrom slucaja ode za terene koji se naravno placaju umjesto za parking )
    "ahh V-TEC...all of the lag, none of the turbo, it's like waiting for bad sex"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mojsije View Post
    a otkad su to 'pocele' da se odrzavaju u zatvoreno? bile su jednom do sad, ambis 2008. da ne racunamo poluotvoreno u kraljicu noci. eeee breate nije to to eeee....
    this is pointless

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Imam ja pitanje: kako se ovo razlikuje od regularnih gostovanja i zurki svakog vikenda u Very Nice?

Imam i odgovor: nikako.

Mislim da je to poenta zalbi koje ce da uslijede. Ispravite me ako grEsim.
    I am the one who locks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Interpol View Post
    Imam ja pitanje: kako se ovo razlikuje od regularnih gostovanja i zurki svakog vikenda u Very Nice?

Imam i odgovor: nikako.

Mislim da je to poenta zalbi koje ce da uslijede. Ispravite me ako grEsim.
    +1

Valjda bi trebalo da party bude "otvorenijeg" tipa, a ne u lokal. Al' dobr' to je nas grad Podgorica, gdje mogu dovesti goste iz bliznjih nam zemalja i spremni su da plate 10 puta vecu cijenu a zao im organizovati nesto nama "normalno" makar jednom tjst tri puta godisnje.
    What the fak?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NebuCHadneZZar View Post
    +1

Valjda bi trebalo da party bude "otvorenijeg" tipa, a ne u lokal. Al' dobr' to je nas grad Podgorica, gdje mogu dovesti goste iz bliznjih nam zemalja i spremni su da plate 10 puta vecu cijenu a zao im organizovati nesto nama "normalno" makar jednom tjst tri puta godisnje.
    A TFP organizuje Opstina Podgorica??? Pa su se sjetili malo, pred izbore...
    one step at a time don’t be living on the line
    i don’t need a friend i got morbid on the mind

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Pa kao opstina bi trebalo da pomogne organizaciju, i ako nista drugo da obezbijedi neku pristojnu lokaciju, kao zurka sto je bila u parku...
    What the fak?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

koliko je ulaz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Njima je cilj da iskorijene svaku vrstu kulture koja ne ide direkt iz televizora u mozak.

Sto se ne pokupite fino, veliko drustvo, ko ima djevojku i djevojku da povede, pa odete za vikend i napravite rostilj na Tunjevo, no idete da slusate tu narkomansku muziku i da skacete po podruma? Nista danas mladi ne umiju...

Methodman: pet eura, koje ti refundiraju pleme paketom od pet eura.
    one step at a time don’t be living on the line
    i don’t need a friend i got morbid on the mind

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    234 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NebuCHadneZZar View Post
    Pa kao opstina bi trebalo da pomogne organizaciju, i ako nista drugo da obezbijedi neku pristojnu lokaciju, kao zurka sto je bila u parku...
    Dje zivish ti?
    \\
    OFL•GIC

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

a nidje slobodno
    What the fak?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

28.05.2010 !!!

"when you look in the mirror, you don't see all of you!"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    234 Posts

One day some of the kids from the neighborhood carried my mother's groceries all the way home. You know why? It was out of respect

Shy FX is among the pioneers of jungle drum'n'bass, with earliest record "Jungle Love" released in 1992. Soon after, he signed on SOUR records and released one of the most well-known anthem of the genre in 1994: "Original Nuttah", featuring UK Apachi. Throughout his career he has worked closely with T Power, both as Ebony Dubsters and Shy-FX and T Power; their 2002 track "Shake Ur Body" with vocalist Di was a crossover success. In 2005 he founded Digital Soundboy Recordings.

Shy-Fx and T Power also released the song 'Dont Wanna Know', which also featured Flimzee. The song is used on the television show Soccer AM, as part of the 'Skills Skool' feature. More recently he produced the track "Da Feelin" for Dizzee Rascal's 2007 album, Maths + English. He also produced "Can't Tek No More" on Dizzee Rascal's 2009 album called Tongue N Cheek.
    He remixed She Said, a number 3 UK chart single by Plan B. His remix was released on both the She Said CD single, and on the deluxe edition of Plan B's Defamation of Strickland Banks.
    \\
    OFL•GIC

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

zatvoren prostor, nema gilerz-a sve bolje od boljeg
    /me stetan
    Amor dolor est!
    Amor vincit omnia!
    obavezno, ali obavezno pogledati ---> http://www.svjetlopisi.com/cg/cg.html

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    674 Posts

Podgorice grade mrtvi..Nema ovo vise smiisla ,ne slusam techno ,masu frajdeja sam ispratio u Njegosev svaki jer su tamo bili legendarni!I bio je to dogadjaj sa dusom ali gradske ga vlasti unistise.Nema leba odje svakoga zabolje penis,a i ministarstvo kulture nam je strasn opa umije da isprati odlicne projekte i dda organizuje samo takve dogadjaje.Jedno veliko PIX za upravu grada i grad koji propada.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

A kako nije TFP na Savin Kuk... Tamo je skroz open air...

:joint:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

prljavo i tvrdo....brrrm...
    "ahh V-TEC...all of the lag, none of the turbo, it's like waiting for bad sex"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ja sam preodavno htio da na threefridayparties.com postavim galerije svih žuraja... isprava sam ih ja pratio (i ima par galerija) al sam na par starih PC računara izgubio arhive... pa ako ima dobrovoljaca i meraklija koji još čuvaju stare fotke... a hteli bi da to postave kao galeriju neka se jave... il jošbolje ako bi neko htio da preuzme i sam postavi te glaerije... jošveća banja.
    work hard & believe in January February forget about winter if you can © riders.me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Millsart View Post
    Kakav samo ritam gaji covjek,ja samo ne znam je li svjesna podgoricka publika kakva poslastica se sprema 28.05og ili se svi nesto drkate oko toga je li zatvoren prostor ili nije...Jos jednom svaka cast onome ko je doveo crnju!
    Last edited by Kiki Musampa; 10-05-10 at 15:23.
    "when you look in the mirror, you don't see all of you!"

Thread Information