Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Miss Kanade, za Miss World je Srpkinja, rodjena u SCG

http://www.missworldcanada.com/

http://www.missworld.tv/bio/bio.sps?...ioreports=6078

http://www.missworld.tv/bio/bio.sps?...ioreports=6077

Tijana Arnautović, pobednica izbora za Mis Kanade, za Glas o sebi i planovima za budućnost

Čezne za Jugom i knjigama na srpskom
    Prvi razred osnovne završila je u "Dušku Radoviću" u Novom Beogradu, a već se sledeće godine, s tatom Dimitrijem, mamom Zorom i bratom Sašom, preselila u Kanadu
    Dakle, Kanada uvozi samo lepe ljude?, zapitao se jedan Marko u Internet pričaonici, povodom izbora Tijane Arnautović za mis Kanade. Pomenuti Marko verovatno se zamislio nad činjenicom da su čak tri devojke iz bivše Jugoslavije (Tijana, Veronika Živčić i Ivana Mastilo) učestvovale u širem izboru za najlepšu ženu Kanade.

Osamnaestogodišnja Tijana rođena je u Bosni, a u Beograd je stigla sa šest godina i prvi razred osnovne provela u školi "Duško Radović" u Novom Beogradu. Sledeće godine se, s tatom Dimitrijem, mašinskim inženjerom, mamom Zorom, marketing menadžerom, i mlađim bratom Sašom - srednjoškolac koji obožava košarku i sanja da jednog dana prvo zaigra u nekom srpskom klubu, pa potom i u NBA - preselila u Kanadu i živi u Ontariju već deset godina. Da ne bi zaboravila svoje korene, druži se s predstavnicima naše dijaspore, a igra i u folklornoj grupi "Beli anđeo".

Kruna, pa šok

- Iskreno, nikad mi nije prošlo kroz glavu da ću baš ja postati mis Kanade. Kad su mi stavili krunu na glavu bila sam u potpunom šoku. To se sve desilo tako spontano. Iako je ova titula promenila moj život ipak ću ostati ista osoba - kaže Tijana, dodajući da su njena porodica i prijatelji bili prijatno iznenađeni i ponosni na njen uspeh. Kada je reč o budućnosti, najlepša Kanađanka kaže da bi, uz advokaturu, želela da se bavi manekenstvom, a možda i glumom.

Lavica zelenih očiju

Imam zelene oči i ufrćkanu smeđu kosu, visoka sam 177 centimetara i u horoskopu sam Lav, opisuje sebe misica, dodajući da joj, kada je reč o muzici, "najviše godi naša zabavna".

Nesvesna svoje lepote, želela je samo da završi fakultet. Zato je upisala međunarodni biznis na Otavskom univerzitetu, gde je dobila punu stipendiju zahvaljujući uspehu koji je ostvarila u srednjoj školi. Međutim, školovanje će morati da pričeka jer su je na najvećoj otavskoj plaži "upecali" skauti jedne modne agencije i nagovorili je da se prijavi na izbor za mis.

Tijana nam nije rekla o čemu sanja, ali tog 9. septembra ni sanjala nije da će joj staviti krunu na glavu. "Najlepše stvari u životu dolaze kad im se najmanje nadaš", kaže "naša" misica za Glas. Zvanično najlepša Kanađanka moraće narednih godinu dana da se bavi diplomatskim i humanitarnim radom, pa je malčice odložila studiranje i advokatsku karijeru. Kad ova advokatica uđe u sudnicu, muški deo porote će sigurno već biti na njenoj strani!

Tijana mnogo čita na engleskom, ali joj, kako kaže, nedostaje Juga, a čezne i da pročita neku knjigu na srpskom. Trudi se i da barem svake druge godine dođe ovamo i vidi svoju rodbinu, zato je narednih leta potražite na ulicama Beograda, Budve ili Trebinja.
    - Srbe iz Kanade često hvata nostalgija i zaželimo se svoje zemlje i našeg opuštenog stila života. Srećom, držimo se na okupu i nastojimo da očuvamo naše običaje. Za nekoliko godina vidim sebe u Jugi ili makar negde u Evropi, odakle bih često mogla da skoknem do Juge - kaže Tijana.

" The Eyes Chico... They NEVER Lie "

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Where did you grow up? Tell us a little about your home town/city, and family.

I was born in Serbia and Montenegro (former Yugoslavia) and I moved to Canada as a child. I grew up in Ottawa, Canada’s capital city, where I live today. Ottawa’s two official languages are English and French, both of which I speak fluently. This naturally beautiful city is very rich in culture and heritage. It offers outstanding recreational opportunities and breathtaking views. Visitors to Ottawa enjoy its many festivals, sporting events, theatres and exhibits at world-class museums and galleries. In the winter, everyone gets together to ice skate on the Rideua Canal, which transforms into to world’s longest skating rink!

I live with my parents and brother. Family will always be on the top of my priority list. I feel that it is very important for people to appreciate the value of family and not to take it for granted. Jobs, friends, boyfriends or girlfriends may come and go, but family will be with you for a lifetime, and it is fundamental to cultivate these relationships.

What Jobs have you done? What was the most interesting/bizarre?

I have always had a strong work ethic, and since I never wanted to be too dependent on my parents, I have worked part time since I was fourteen. I have worked in sales and as a receptionist, and my most interesting job was working at a girl’s clothing store. I would look forward to work every day, because I love working with people and I really enjoy fashion. Our store always had an energetic and lively atmosphere that attracted a great number of customers. Seeing their eyes light up after I’ve helped them find that perfect outfit truly made me happy.

What are your career ambitions, how do you plan to realise them?

My career ambition is to become a lawyer. The field of law has always interested me. Ever since I was a little girl, I loved anything that had to do with courts and the legal system. Today, there is still a lot of wrongdoing in society, and people still manage to get away with their crimes; by becoming a lawyer, I will have a greater chance to prevent such injustice happening in the future. I hope to be able to make a difference by contributing towards making the community a safer place. To fulfil this dream, I will continue to study hard at university. With the goal in mind, I definitively fee that this path will lead to success. There are many high-ranking women in the Canadian justice system: two women were recently appointed to the Supreme Court of Canada, the highest court in my country. I look forward to seeing their contributions to the legal system over the coming months and years, and these women continue to inspire me towards greatness.

What is the proudest moment of your life? (Not including winning your National Title)

My proudest achievement was graduating from high school with honours and receiving a full university scholarship. During my four years of high school, I had many wonderful experiences and some difficult ones as well. The day I graduated was very special to me. I felt empowered! I had worked so hard and now no one could ever take this achievement away from me. I had proven to myself that with hard work and dedication, anything is possible!

What was the funniest/most embarrassing moment of your life?

This incident was the most embarrassing and the funniest at the same time! When I first moved to Canada, I began my education in a French immersion school, yet I didn’t know a word of the language. The only word my mother had taught me to say was "oui" (yes), which became my answer to any question asked! The first day of school, a classmate came up to me and asked me, "What’s your name?" to which I answered "oui". With a confused look on his face he asked me, "What’s the matter with you?" and once again I responded "oui". Then he yelled out in an angry tone, "Do you have any idea what I am saying? Of course, I was so frustrated now as well, so I naturally shouted back, "oui!!" The whole class started laughing, and I did not understand what was going on until it was translated to me. That incident taught me a lot about patience, people skills and honesty, even at an early age. At that moment, though I wanted to die from embarrassment, when I think about it now, oui, it was so funny!

How has your life changed since winning your National Title?

Since winning the title of Miss World Canada, my life has changed dramatically! As a titleholder, I have a platform to voice my opinions and have the public to listen to what I have to say. I have attended several events where I had the opportunity to address many crowds, from dignitaries to high school students, and it is amazing to see that people are interested to hear what I have to say and to offer. Thanks to the Miss World Canada title, they literally absorb all my words! This makes me feel empowered and someone else’s life has been improved as a result of my actions truly gives me satisfaction, and inspires me to work even harder.

Tell us about an interesting event you have attended, or a person that you have met.

One of the most interesting events I have taken part in was being a panellist on a TV sports show. I was supposed to discuss the latest happenings in football, baseball, hockey and other sports with three other guests and the host, all of who were older men and professional athletes! Though I am a die-hard hockey fan, with my weak sports knowledge I thought I was going to die on the spot and the whole country would see all the gory detail on television. I couldn’t prepare for the show in advance because the content was determined that day, so I was a nervous wreck! Surprisingly, when the show started, I had no problems expressing my opinions and I really enjoyed myself. At the end of the taping, the host said that I did a fantastic job and he wanted me to come back again on the show. I will definitely be going back!

What would you like to do, if you became Miss World 2004?

As Miss World 2004, my main priority would be to work with sick and disadvantaged children, a cause that will always be very close to my heart. Having lived through the civil war that ravaged my home country, I know what a rough childhood is like. This first hand knowledge propels me to work on behalf of those who have no voice. As our future is defined through our children, we need to give them extra love, care and support in their young years, so they can grow up in an environment where they can thrive and continue to make this world and amazing place to live.

If you had a personal motto what would it be?

My personal motto: "Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die tomorrow"

Give details of any charitable work undertaken?

As Miss World Canada, I work on behalf of several children’s charities in my country. In addition, one of the most important tasks I have done is to raise money for breast cancer research. When people say that we can’t make prevention work, or we can’t find a cure for this tragic disease, I always say, "Yes we can!" Imagine waking up tomorrow morning and reading in the newspapers that not a single person in the world had lost their lives to cancer. This dream can become reality in our lifetime. However, to get to that point, we have to continue to make cancer research a priority today. I know that working and fighting together, we will win this!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

vazi! U Bertu svaku noc mozesh nac 100 ljepshih od ove!
    Samo morash se prvo dobro opjaniT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

:arrow:

Prelijepa je, nema sto.. :roll: :roll:
    Sve se vremenom ofuca.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

necu moc' zaspat' nocas zbog tog saznanja...
    a dobra je, nije da nije!
    Samo za tebe, uvek uz tebe...
    u svoje loše dane volim gristi sam, piti i lutati po krčmama...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Nije za bacit... 8)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

a i nije tolko dobra.......sisa fina...
    we`re cumming in peace

Ja_sam_uobrazen_a_ti

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

ovo Miss?!

:shock:
    Зашто ме мрзиш што волим Шешеља?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ja chuo da je brat ujaka od drugarice kuma njene sestre od tetke zapravo sa Obale Slonovace.

Ispravite me ako nisam u pravu...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I shto sa njom? :idea:

Mademoiselle.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    706 Posts

Prika, ako ti je ta odiva iz kuce oproshteno ti je... 8)
    Sell the Vatican, Feed the World!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

A vidji mu naslova ))) Bosanka rodjena u SCG e greote od cojeka

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ja sam cula da zna da leti, jel to istina?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

jebo te rodjena je u dvije drzave...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Lucifer
    ovo Miss?!

[size=7]MA JOK , TI SI ... :lolblue: [/size]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Koliko mi je poznata geografija, Trebinje nije Bosna, no je Hercegovina.
    To je kao kad bi neko reka da je Podgorica grad u Srbiji, no desava se i to (po zapadnim novinama, ne tako rijetko).

Djevojka je rodjena u Trebinje, Republika Srpska. (nikakva bosna!)

Svaka joj cast, neka puknu ljubomorni dusmani!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KRKNA
    Prika, ako ti je ta odiva iz kuce oproshteno ti je... 8)
    Ili ako mu je djevojka....
    Every Arsenal fan will still tell you, forget United – beating Spurs is the one that really matter

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by SpuD
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Lucifer
    ovo Miss?!

[size=7]MA JOK , TI SI ... :lolblue: [/size]

duhovito :roll:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Isto bi se ja izaskaka na nju pa se vi zajebajte :wink: e ovo je duhovito :wink:
    Ko nevoli Crnogorca ,vas se ambisa !!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Postoje Srbkinja, neka vamje srecna.
    C.Gorski sindikat,Svizajedno!!!
    mi smo nebeski narod,ali na zemlji za chuda znamo.******!!!opet mi je umro konj.. steta bejashe dobar,gazio je ;) pogana

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SHORTY
    vazi! U Bertu svaku noc mozesh nac 100 ljepshih od ove!
    Samo morash se prvo dobro opjaniT
    hahahahahahahah

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lijepa je...
    samo da se vise ne trudi da imitira jer je losa u tome.
    ** What do I know, I'm just a model!

J* Pey

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Maddog
    Nije za bacit... 8)
    "Dobro veče." - Milka Canić, supervizor "Muzičke slagalice"

Thread Information