Thread: Kako CG policija bezocno laze o terorizmu

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,621 Posts

Default Kako CG policija bezocno laze o terorizmu

I sad treba policiji da vjerujemo kad kaze da nema opasnosti? Kad lazu za ovu stvar koja se ne moze sakriti - kako tek lazu za ono sto mogu?

A jeste malo blamazno posle sve one price kako VBA laze i kako onaj pukovnik podmece Crnoj Gori.

=============================

Dan, 10. februar

Yesterday in the morning, about 0800 [0700gmt], the Podgorica bus station has been besieged by police forces for full 30 minutes due to an anonymous bomb threat. Witnesses say that more than 200 policemen surrounded the Podgorica bus station, while inspectors and officers of the Montenegrin Interior Ministry antiterrorist unit were searching the building. According to unofficial but reliable sources, the policemen found a small cardboard box near an automated-teller machine located by a window. Inside the box they found a note saying: “This is just a warning”. Police officials are denying that anything happened but Nikola Petrovic, director of the bus station, told Dan that the building had indeed been blocked by the police. He says that the reason was a false bomb alarm.
    “About 0800 yesterday morning, during our rush-hour, when the station is full of passengers, a large number of policemen surrounded the building and evacuated it due to, as they told us, a report on a bomb being planted in the central part of the bus station. After being informed about this the passengers panicked and then they were evacuated, together with our entire staff. The police acted very professionally and appropriately and they found a small package in the central part of the building after just 15 minutes of search,” Nikola Petrovic says. He adds that he does not know what was in the package because he was outside the building at that moment.
    “I really do not know whether the police have found something or not since I was very anxious at the time and I did not talk to policemen at length. I can only say that we received no warning about a bomb being planted, but policemen told me that they had received an anonymous phone call. Once again I must point out that policemen reacted swiftly and professionally. That must not be forgotten, particularly considering the fact that they were risking their lives,” Petrovic says.
    When asked to comment about possible reasons somebody might have had for doing this, Petrovic answered: “At first I even thought that I might be the target, although I am aware of no possible reason. However, the police told me that this was absolutely not the case,” Petrovic concludes.
    It is interesting to note that these incidents are happening just as the public is being informed about speculations on terrorist and militant groups being infiltrated from a neighbouring country.

Interior Ministry officials act as ostriches

Yesterday Interior Ministry officials refused to confirm this reports, despite the great number of witnesses and the fact that the incident occurred in the very centre of the city. Moreover, the Montenegrin police say that nothing whatsoever happened at the bus station. In order to obtain additional information, yesterday we contacted Branko Bulatovic, Interior Ministry spokesman, who told us that he knew nothing about this and that it was not his area of jurisdiction anyway. He advised us to contact Sreten Radonjic, head of the Podgorica police centre. In Radonjic’s office they told us to contact Dragan Gorovic, head of the public peace and order department. Like all the other before him Gorovic remained silent on this issue and told us to contact the police duty operation centre. The centre told us that this was a misinformation, pure and simple, that they received no alerts and that police forces did not search the bus station. Investigative judge Miroslav Basovic told us that he had not conducted an investigation since he had not been informed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Podmece KOS i autobusku stanicu i tolike 'milicajce'.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ne vidim u cemu je problem? Niti jedna zemlja svijeta ne govori cjelu istinu kada su u pitanju potencijalne teroristicke akcije. Vecinski dio ovih alarma su lazni. Takodje mislim da je smijesno ocekivati teroristicku akciju u Crnoj Gori, osim ako je u pitanju obracun izmedju lokalnih kriminalaca. No u tom slucaju se kod vas valjda samo dize automobil u vazduh? Ispravite me ako grijesim.

Ipak ne vidim zasto ne bi kao gradjani bili zadovoljni jer je ocigledno policija reagovala brzo i efikasno. Ne vidim razloga da uzbunjuju gradjane kao sto to cine americke vlasti, time samo produkujuci negativan efekat i sve manje opreznosti.

“I really do not know whether the police have found something or not since I was very anxious at the time and I did not talk to policemen at length. I can only say that we received no warning about a bomb being planted, but policemen told me that they had received an anonymous phone call. Once again I must point out that policemen reacted swiftly and professionally. That must not be forgotten, particularly considering the fact that they were risking their lives,” Petrovic says.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,621 Posts

Problem je u tome sto policija laze da nije izvela akciju sa 200 policajaca, u centru grada, pred gomilom naroda.

I to samo zato da bi sakrili da terorizam i prijetnja terorizmom nisu negdje iza sedam brda, tamo u Iraku i Saudijskoj Arabiji.

E, kad lazu za stvar koju ne mogu da sakriju - kako tek lazu za stvari koje mogu? Koliko imaju informacija o naoruzanim grupama u Crnoj Gori koje kriju iz politickih razloga?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Shvatam reakciju. Ne shvatam u potpunosti razlog takve tvrdnje MUP-a. Mozda cista nesposobnost nekog nacelnika za odnose sa javnoscu?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Не лажу вас ту много,за сада нема никакве сумње да ће вас напасти исламски терористи јер имају тренутно исте циљеве барем на Балкану као и САД (примјер:стварање Велике Албаније,укидање Српске...)

Догодине може бити гадно кад САД нападне Иран па кад се активирају спавачи широм Балкана,а према мојим сазнањима Србија ће стати тада на страну САД-а која би требала да учини неке уступке Србији за војну помоћ и онда се могу очекивати жестоки удари по нашим насељима гдје год живе Срби.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

Bila je anonimna dojava da je na autobuskoj stanici bomba. Telefonska dojava(To sto je DAN "saznao" da je policija nasla pisamce "ovo je samo upozorenje" - nije za komentar, zbilja...). E sad mi nije jasno, Srbi, zasto niste umijesali talibane, mudzahedine, al-kaide, Irak i Iran i u prethodnih desetak anonimnih dojava o bombi u poslednjih par godina. Svi se tih dogadjaja sjecamo, samo je bilo 2-3 dojave o bombama u srednjim skolama...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,621 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nije bitno...
    Bila je anonimna dojava da je na autobuskoj stanici bomba. Telefonska dojava(To sto je DAN "saznao" da je policija nasla pisamce "ovo je samo upozorenje" - nije za komentar, zbilja...). E sad mi nije jasno, Srbi, zasto niste umijesali talibane, mudzahedine, al-kaide, Irak i Iran i u prethodnih desetak anonimnih dojava o bombi u poslednjih par godina. Svi se tih dogadjaja sjecamo, samo je bilo 2-3 dojave o bombama u srednjim skolama...
    Zasto policija laze da nije bilo nikakve akcije ako ju je vidjelo pola grada?

(Retoricko pitanje - svi znamo zasto. Zato sto su do juce blatili onog pukovnika iz VBA pa im danas ne odgovara da se pomene potraga za bombama po Podgorici)

I drugo (kljucno) pitanje. Ako iz politickih razloga kriju laznu prijavu bombe (a ta se prica i ne moze sakriti)... koliko tek kriju pravih izvjestaja? Ko ce im vjerovati kad kazu "nema ekstremistickih grupa u Crnoj Gori"...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Mene zanima da nije ta dojava bila na Albanskom ili Arapskom jeziku mada me ni to nebi zacudilo. Mozda bi nam gos'n "FREE KOSOVA" mogao dati neku informaciju.

Waterman

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

Meni samo nije jasno kako neko uspije da iskonstruise islamisticki terorizam, ili bar njegove naznake, a da za to nema niti jedan dokaz!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

PA LJUDJI ZAR VI NIJE JASNA SLIKA SAD ??????
    SERBENDE GUBE BITKU ZA NEZAVISNOST cRNE GORE ,PA NA SVE MOGUCE NACINE POKUSAVAJU DA UBIJEDE "NEUKI DIO SRANOVNISTA DA IM PRIJETI "STRAHOVITA OPASNOST OD :ALBANSKIH TERORISTA ,AL KAIDE, NJEMACA BUGARA AMERIKANACA SVIH AMA BAS SVIH .CISTA GLUPOS (ONI NECE DA PRIZNAJU PORAZ ) C R N E G O R A SUVERENA BITI MORA !!!!

PS. SJEBA VI ZNANJE " I N T E R N E T " , INFO DOSTUPAN SVAKOME I SVUDJE ! HAHAHAHAAA
    Crna Gora je vjecna a i mi s njom rodjeni vijenac !

http://se.msnusers.com/IndependentMo...o/shoebox.msnw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Meni samo nije jasno kako neko uspije da iskonstruise islamisticki terorizam, ili bar njegove naznake, a da za to nema niti jedan dokaz!
    Tebi je verovatno potreban dokaz u vidu jedno stotinak leševa koje bi skupljali raskomadane po autobuskoj stanici.

...no se sve bojim da bi i onda Srbi bili krivi.

Jer eto "pregovaraju" i "iritiraju" muslimane na takve reakcije :roll:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cetinjanin swe
    PA LJUDJI ZAR VI NIJE JASNA SLIKA SAD ??????
    SERBENDE GUBE BITKU ZA NEZAVISNOST cRNE GORE ,PA NA SVE MOGUCE NACINE POKUSAVAJU DA UBIJEDE "NEUKI DIO SRANOVNISTA DA IM PRIJETI "STRAHOVITA OPASNOST OD :ALBANSKIH TERORISTA ,AL KAIDE, NJEMACA BUGARA AMERIKANACA SVIH AMA BAS SVIH .CISTA GLUPOS (ONI NECE DA PRIZNAJU PORAZ ) C R N E G O R A SUVERENA BITI MORA !!!!

PS. SJEBA VI ZNANJE " I N T E R N E T " , INFO DOSTUPAN SVAKOME I SVUDJE ! HAHAHAHAAA
    Sto se za tebe ne bi moglo reci.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Karma
    Tebi je verovatno potreban dokaz u vidu jedno stotinak leševa koje bi skupljali raskomadane po autobuskoj stanici.

...no se sve bojim da bi i onda Srbi bili krivi.

Jer eto "pregovaraju" i "iritiraju" muslimane na takve reakcije :roll:
    Nemaju oni Karmu u svojim redovima.
    Nema razloga za strah.
    Sami Crnogorci, i niko vise, odlucice slobodno, zakonskim putem, o buducnosti Crne Gore, koja ce, uvjeren sam, biti dostojna svoje proslosti

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waterman
    Mene zanima da nije ta dojava bila na Albanskom ili Arapskom jeziku mada me ni to nebi zacudilo. Mozda bi nam gos'n "FREE KOSOVA" mogao dati neku informaciju.

Waterman
    :wink:

Ma djeca se zajebavala, digli policiju, a na kraju se prave blesavi kao da se nista nije desilo. Nikakav free kosova i bakraci, poenta je da policija laze.

Thread Information