Page 345 of 652 FirstFirst ... 245295335341342343344345346347348349355395445 ... LastLast
Results 8,601 to 8,625 of 16299

Thread: Formula 1!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Shta rade Mclarenovci ovo je crtani...Najbolje bi bilo da ona voznja "trotoarom" ne bude kazhnjena...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post
    nisam bio na forumu neko vrijeme.......FIA sta reci SRAMOTA....upropastili savrsenu trku....
    zanimljivo da su stjuartima vezano za McLaren sve odluke bile prilicno kontradiktorne:

Hamilton has incurred the wrath of the stewards on other occasions already this season.

His first punishment was in the second race of the season in Malaysia, where he and team-mate Heikki Kovalainen were handed five-place grid penalties for impeding other drivers in qualifying.

Hamilton was then demoted 10 places for the French Grand Prix after driving into the back of Raikkonen in the pit lane in the previous race in Canada.

Add the drive-through penalty in Magny-Cours and a 5,000 euros fine for being late to a press conference in Valencia a fortnight ago
    Uzgajivačnica miševa & Centar za uništavanje vozila Vesko Dakić https://youtu.be/W2Dxh_A9vyM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,277 Posts

Pa u svakom slucaju je kaznjen po pravilima, sta ne stima? To sto je umislio da je sve i svja zato sto je dobio prvi meklaren cim je usao u F1 to je druga stvar.
    She is only here to annoy herself!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

pravila? A jaka su mi pravila:

Former Formula 1 driver Sir Jackie Stewart puts questions marks at the decision of the stewards to penalize Lewis Hamilton at the Belgian Grand Prix. The Scotsman wonders why there is a total lack of consistency in the decisions of the race stewards at the various races.

Speaking with The Guardian Sir Jackie Stewart said: "I am bound to ask where is the differentiation between the decisions of the stewards at the European grand prix at Valencia who deemed that Massa should not receive a drive-through penalty for pulling out alongside another car when resuming after a refueling stop, and Bruno Senna, who received a drive-through penalty after doing the same in the GP2 race in Belgium which had the effect of dropping him from first to 12th place. So Senna was given a much harsher penalty by a different group of stewards. There is just not enough consistency in these decisions.

"If you sit down and watch the US Open tennis, top-division football or rugby the jobs of umpire or referee are carried out by good people who are paid for their skills and are accountable by contract. Why is motor racing so very different?"

McLaren will have to decide on Tuesday whether or not to proceed with their appeal against the stewards' decision which dropped Hamilton from first to third at Sunday's Belgian Grand Prix.
    Uzgajivačnica miševa & Centar za uništavanje vozila Vesko Dakić https://youtu.be/W2Dxh_A9vyM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

e da, sto se tice price da ne bi pustio Kimija da mu tim nije naredio:
    I came out of the second apex in front of Kimi and so I momentarily lifted-off on the straight, to ensure that Kimi got back in front. The team also came on the radio and instructed me to allow Kimi to repass, which I had already done. As a result, Kimi crossed the start/finish line ahead of me and 6.7km/h quicker than me.
    takodje

Martin Whitmarsh added: "From the pit wall, we then asked Race Control to confirm that they were comfortable that Lewis had allowed Kimi to repass, and they confirmed twice that they believed that the position had been given back in a manner that was 'okay'.

"If Race Control had instead expressed any concern regarding Lewis's actions at that time, we would have instructed Lewis to allow Kimi to repass for a second time."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,277 Posts

Zar ne spadaju i te sudije u race control? They believed ne znaci they were sure.

I F1 nije GP2 a jos jedna stvar Massa nije stekao nikakav advantage samo je napravio mali mess u pitu i jos ga je kasnije pustio ispred pa ga je tek kasnije pretekao (za cijeli krug, tako da je Fizikela (cini mi se) mogao da ga pusti u pitu odmah da prodje ispred njega, valjalo bi da se uvede to pravilo da ako su jednaki prednost u pitu ima onaj ko je krug ispred ako vec nisu u istom krugu). Znaci Massa nije apsolutno nista dobio s tim niti je bilo koga ostetio, uostalom takve scene im se desavaju na testiranjima i njima je to kao dobar dan sad sto prosjecnim F1 gledaocima to izgleda kao nesto opasno to je druga stvar. Ne mogu se poredit taj incident i ovo ni u kom slucaju. Senna je preostro kaznjen (ovo vec govorim navijacki jer volim kako taj momak vozi) ali je vjerovatno incident bio sa vozacem koji je bio u istom krugu i nije bilo bas sve isto kao sa debilom Massom.

E da u pustiti nekoga da repass ne znaci voziti paralelno s njim i zavuci mu se pod rep. Tako je mogao opet da ga pusti na onoj pravini iza o ruza i opet da ga pretekne, smartass.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Jos McLarenovcima nije jasno?
    Buahahahahaha....
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Kimi produzio ugovor i na 2010 i ostvario prvo vrijeme na nezvanicnom treningu.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Renault F1's executive director of engineering has now also shown his concern about the penalty Lewis Hamilton was given at the Belgian Grand Prix. According to the Briton there was nothing wrong with Hamilton cutting the chicane and quickly giving back P1 to Raikkonen.

"At the time it happened we were talking on the intercom and said that was definitely a situation where he (Hamilton) will have to give back his position. We weren't surprised to hear the stewards were going to investigate it. Having look backed at the video footage I do feel very sorry for Lewis (Hamilton).

"I think he has been very hard done by. It raises lots of questions, and I am not talking about the FIA being on the side of Ferrari. We have to believe that they are impartial, the sport would not exist if we didn't believe that. But I think it does call into question philosophy, because everyone is saying we need more overtaking, more excitement and more personalities. And yet it seems to me that everything that actually happens seems to be against that. Here we had a great race with people really challenging each other and for what? If it's taken away, then why take that risk? To me the facts are quite clear in retrospect. I have had a look at the videos, I've had a look at the published data which shows that Lewis was nearly 7 k an hour slower than Raikkonen across the line, you can quite clearly see on the in car camera that he lets him get completely in front. In my view Raikkonen just braked very early.

"Lewis went inside him, and if you look at the in-car camera stuff, Lewis drove around the hairpin very easily. He didn't have a big slide, he didn't have to correct it, he hadn't gone in too deep and come out wide, it was a perfectly legitimate manoeuvre, and it wasn't that much later that Raikkonen went past him. This is racing, this is what we want. I think motor racing should be like football, not like cricket. Let's have action. Let's know what is going on in real time, not wait for two days to find out the result."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BK-201 View Post
    Kimi produzio ugovor i na 2010

Shit. A ja sam mislio da ce ic krajem 2009.
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by verbalni_fajter View Post
    Renault F1's executive director of engineering has now also shown his concern about the penalty Lewis Hamilton was given at the Belgian Grand Prix. According to the Briton there was nothing wrong with Hamilton cutting the chicane and quickly giving back P1 to Raikkonen.

"At the time it happened we were talking on the intercom and said that was definitely a situation where he (Hamilton) will have to give back his position. We weren't surprised to hear the stewards were going to investigate it. Having look backed at the video footage I do feel very sorry for Lewis (Hamilton).

"I think he has been very hard done by. It raises lots of questions, and I am not talking about the FIA being on the side of Ferrari. We have to believe that they are impartial, the sport would not exist if we didn't believe that. But I think it does call into question philosophy, because everyone is saying we need more overtaking, more excitement and more personalities. And yet it seems to me that everything that actually happens seems to be against that. Here we had a great race with people really challenging each other and for what? If it's taken away, then why take that risk? To me the facts are quite clear in retrospect. I have had a look at the videos, I've had a look at the published data which shows that Lewis was nearly 7 k an hour slower than Raikkonen across the line, you can quite clearly see on the in car camera that he lets him get completely in front. In my view Raikkonen just braked very early.

"Lewis went inside him, and if you look at the in-car camera stuff, Lewis drove around the hairpin very easily. He didn't have a big slide, he didn't have to correct it, he hadn't gone in too deep and come out wide, it was a perfectly legitimate manoeuvre, and it wasn't that much later that Raikkonen went past him. This is racing, this is what we want. I think motor racing should be like football, not like cricket. Let's have action. Let's know what is going on in real time, not wait for two days to find out the result."

Brijac strikes again, jel?
    Brijac je trebao da kaze da crnja je najmjerno skrenuo lijevo kroz autobusku stanicu da bi imao bolju poziciju za fajt. Sto bi crnja uradio da je umjesto buske stanice bio zid?

Ja sam siguran da crnja cilja na Kimija. Secamo se lancanog sudara u pit lane. Umjesto da ide pravo, da udari RBR koji je bio ful ispred, crnja ide lijevo i udara u Kimijev auspuh i Kimi je ostao bez pobjede.
    Sad ce neko da kaze, a ko je kriv kad je Kimi udario Sutila u MonteCarlo? Da, udario je Sutila zbog toga sto je izgubio kontrolu, jer F2008 je ful tezak za vozit.
    Last edited by Fabia_Elegance!; 13-09-08 at 00:09.
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

au, au, da ne komentarisem cio tekst, ali ko je Briatorea pominjao?! Nije valjda da ti, kao veliki znalac, ne znas ko je "Renault F1's executive director of engineering"??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

PS Prejako:
    In an echo of his performance in the wet British Grand Prix, Massa went off the track five times in his Ferrari and was slowest of the cars who did manage some flying laps.

The forecast is for more rain off and on during the weekend.

If there is a wet race, conditions will dramatically favour McLaren as the Ferrari's relatively light treatment of its tyres means they struggle in mixed conditions compared to their rivals.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,277 Posts

Ko je pominjao Briatorea? On je mislio na brijaca, onog timskog bricu sto ih brije

A Massa samo neka je zdravo, dobro i auto nije nedje slomio.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

au, au, da ne komentarisem cio tekst, ali ko je Briatorea pominjao?! Nije valjda da ti, kao veliki znalac, ne znas ko je "Renault F1's executive director of engineering"??

Pat Simonds.
    Ali vidio sam to Brit...pa sam mislio da je on to izvalio.
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Ajmo, kvale.
    Glock je danas bio najbrzi....tamo je kisa....more, voda, poplava....bice i izlijetanja i ebanje keve.
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Vettel - bravo Vettel.

Kako su samo popusili ovi najjaci...sprdnja.
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Vettel...:lolblue:Kakva looodnica..
    Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Vettel i kisa su dobri drugovi. Vrijedi pogledat Suzuka 2005, trening gdje su svi popusili od njega, pa i NAJVECI

E da, on ce biti naslednik NAJVECEG.
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fabia_Elegance! View Post
    Vettel - bravo Vettel.

Kako su samo popusili ovi najjaci...sprdnja.
    zbilja, kimi 14i, massa 6i (mada on ionako nece zavrsit trku, bar ne u prvih 8, ako bude kishe), milo mi je da se slazemo jednom :twist: Samo si zaboravio znake navoda, treba "najjaci"
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabia_Elegance! View Post
    Vettel i kisa su dobri drugovi. Vrijedi pogledat Suzuka 2005, trening gdje su svi popusili od njega, pa i NAJVECI

E da, on ce biti naslednik NAJVECEG.
    eee, al nece vozit za Feraroga,, potpisase se novi ugovori i trt!

Klinjo je isto moj favorit od prvog treninga koji je odradio (cini mi se za BMW), kad je ladno bio drugi :eek:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,277 Posts

Bice dobra borba za 14. poziciju Kimi ima sve da ucini samo da bude ispred hamiltona pa makar deveti zavrsio

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ovo ce najvishe koristiti massi,samo ako bude pametno vozio,bez zurbe zaebancije itd

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

a massa je inace cuveni majstor za kishu

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

zbilja, kimi 14i, massa 6i (mada on ionako nece zavrsit trku, bar ne u prvih 8, ako bude kishe), milo mi je da se slazemo jednom :twist: Samo si zaboravio znake navoda, treba "najjaci"

E, fakat, zaboravio sam...."NAJJACI"

Klinjo je isto moj favorit od prvog treninga koji je odradio (cini mi se za BMW), kad je ladno bio drugi :eek:

Takodje. Cak htio sam danas napisat da ce bit dobar na kvalama, imao sam osjecaj ali imao sam strah da necu pogodit pa.... :monkey:

E da, 2005-e, u Japan, je bio prvi na slobodnom trening a nikad prije toga nije vozio F1 mada danas svi vozaci/debitanti F1 su dobro pripremljeni.
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

jeste, al tad je imao nesto tipa 17 god

Page 345 of 652 FirstFirst ... 245295335341342343344345346347348349355395445 ... LastLast

Thread Information