Page 550 of 652 FirstFirst ... 50450500540546547548549550551552553554560600650 ... LastLast
Results 13,726 to 13,750 of 16299

Thread: Formula 1!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

U jbt, nisam znao.
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lažu ljudi što za lafa kažu da se miša i najmanje boji...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

A jbg, vozio je prebrzo
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,276 Posts

dovoljno je i 1 km/h brze..
    She is only here to annoy herself!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Znam, i 0,01% preko limita.

Ali, kakav pacijent moras bit da drzis ovo ispod zadnje sajbne:

Uzas
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

E da, 550-a stranica:

TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Aj sad malo newsa:

There’s a very interesting snippet in Le Parisien newspaper today in France, where FIA president Jean Todt says that F1 drivers who get into trouble on the roads, as Lewis Hamilton did in Australia this year, could face sanctions on the race track.
    Todt is putting the “Make Roads Safe” campaign the cornerstone of his presidency, with the mission of saving five million lives on the roads during a decade of action.

Kmica, "pićka":

TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fabia_Elegance! View Post
    Aj sad malo newsa:

Kmica, "pićka":

Ma šonja, ja sam stvarno mislio da nije bila maska ono preticanje, kad posle gledam ovo... I on nešto priča i sere...
    E propalo se...

P.S. Đevojka bi ga posle doručka pojela kolišan je.

Last edited by Macho_man; 09-06-10 at 00:18.
    Lažu ljudi što za lafa kažu da se miša i najmanje boji...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Mala je odmazenit...
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Mercedes GP boss Ross Brawn is adamant that Red Bull Racing can still be caught this season despite having the quickest car of the field.
    "I think so," Brawn told Autosprint magazine when asked if Red Bull was still within reach.
    "In their design there are aspects different from anyone else's, so I think others will introduce them over the next races. For instance, I know that everyone is looking with interest at Red Bull's exhaust system.
    "What they haven't managed to get to work is the F-duct. It's what makes McLaren competitive: on a suited track it makes up for the deficiencies they have in relations to the RB6.
    "As for the championship table, Red Bull is still completely reachable," added Brawn, whose team is 71 points behind Red Bull, now second in the standings, one point behind McLaren.
    Brawn, however, believes Red Bull has improved significantly since last year, and he reckons its car is likely to be strong in all kinds of tracks.
    "At the beginning of last year we had a better car aerodynamically," he said. "Then they closed the gap and even bettered us aerodynamics-wise, but we remained better from a mechanical point of view.
    "We know from our analysis that we had an advantage on tracks like Monaco, Valencia, and even Monza, which is very quick but with few corners. Under braking and in traction we were better.
    "Now they've improved, they've understood their weak points and this year, while maintaining a fine aerodynamics package, they are stronger mechanically. Nowadays there are no more circuits that don't suit them."

Lik je frajer, i tacka:

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/84226
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Kako su debitovali sa novim krilom na Turskom GP-ju, McLaren će na sledećoj trci u Kanadi koristiti poboljšanu verziju tok krila.
    Iako je tim iz Wokinga drugi put ove sezone uživao u 1-2 pobedi, na Istanbul Parku, staza u Kanadi, Gilles Villneuve, zahteva neke od najpreciznijih podešavanja, a šef McLarenovog tima, Martin Whitmarsh, veruje da će nova verzija prednjeg krila to učiniti još lakšim.

"Ponovo imamo novo prednje krilo", izjavio je šef tima u utorak.
    "Imali smo novo krilo i u Turskoj, kao deo paketa - koje nije radilo kako treba - mislimo da razumemo zašto, sada smo ga modifikovali i nadamo se da će ovoga puta raditi kako treba."

"Imamo neke nove delove za zadnje krilo i neka manje modifikacije na difuzoru, tako da imamo dobar aero paket, i mislimo da ćemo sa tim napraviti još jedan korak ka vrhu."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Dizajn tog krila u Turskoj je bio fail.
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Last edited by Fabia_Elegance!; 09-06-10 at 15:01.
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

presmijah se

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

hahahahaha

nit umije da pise, nit umije da vozi!
    Uzgajivačnica miševa & Centar za uništavanje vozila Vesko Dakić https://youtu.be/W2Dxh_A9vyM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Intervju sa DEDOM:

Q. Is there any policy between team-mates at Mercedes to avoid the Red Bull case in Turkey?
    Michael Schumacher: You know, what happened in Turkey is a big subject, but there's no reason for me to enter this subject. I'm sorry!
    Q. You had a lot of success here in Canada, the most successful driver here. How do you feel coming back?
    MS: It's indeed one of the highlights of the year. There are two reasons - one is that it always offers me an opportunity to do something unusual outside of Europe, some entertainment. The other point is that coming here, you always feel the whole city lives this grand prix. The emotion, the fans and it's very spectacular. That's what makes it special.
    The track itself isn't that challenging; in a way, it's a stop and go track but with the atmosphere and with the possibility of overtaking due to the nature of the track it makes it a bit different.
    Q. How far away are you from turning things around and getting to where you want to be?
    MS: We are in a build-up process with the team that is going extremely well. I'm very happy with how we work together, how we progress. We don't have the package to be in front right now, and after winter testing it was not expected to be. But when I see where we are going, it's very good.
    I'm sure it's part of it, but we had an upgrade anyway on the car on the aero side for Turkey, so it's a natural process that we are going through. In Turkey, it moved us ahead of Ferrari but that doesn't mean it will be the case here.
    We have seen certain happenings, with one team in front or back again – it's sometimes a little difficult and weird to understand why that is the case. We hope that we can stay on the forward end and so far we have always managed to pull the maximum out of our package. Nico [Rosberg] did a fantastic job to get the podiums.
    Q. Is a podium possible this weekend?
    MS: A wet race certainly offers lots of opportunities.
    Q. What expectations did you have for yourself coming into this season?
    MS: You think in terms of the championship, that's what is my aim and my focus. But then at one point you understand that your package is where it is and from there on you have to do a certain programme and process and that's what we are going through.
    The year is still long. I don't think on my side that I'm really in a position to win the championship, it's more building up and organising things for what happens from next year onwards. But you never know, it's still a long year with many points to give.
    Q. You've had two fourth places – is a podium finish the next step for you?
    MS: Whether I have another podium or not, it doesn't change anything in my records. The fact is, I like to see that we from our own strengths can drive to that position and right now we are not in this position. I was given a position due to [Sebastian] Vettel's exit in Turkey.
    Right now, we are in third position in terms of the team situation and we must really work. That's what we are doing to get, out of our own possibilities, onto the podium and win races. That's what we want to do and we can do, but it takes time.
    Q. Now you are in front of Ferrari, is that because of the F-duct?
    MS: I'm sure it's part of it, but we had an upgrade anyway on the car on the aero side for Turkey, so it's a natural process that we are going through. In Turkey, it moved us ahead of Ferrari but that doesn't mean it will be the case here.
    We have seen certain happenings, with one team in front or back again – it's sometimes a little difficult and weird to understand why that is the case. We hope that we can stay on the forward end and so far we have always managed to pull the maximum out of our package. Nico [Rosberg] did a fantastic job to get the podiums.
    Q. Does it still give you a huge amount of satisfaction to take a team, work with it and build it up?
    MS: That's part of the reason that I am here. The driving is one thing, but working closely and having a good understanding and good atmosphere with the team, that is what is very satisfying.
    Q. Does it add to it that it is a team from your home country?
    MS: Certainly, if you look back at how I started when Mercedes supported me to step into F1, yes it does all fit very well together.
    Q. You said before that your personal level was following a trend and that except for China it was working well for you. Would you say that Turkey was your best race of the year?
    MS: No. In Turkey, I was driving the car home and I wasn't able to do anything to the front because they were far too quick for us. I was just protecting and driving to the level that nothing would happen to go backwards.
    Q. So which was your best race?
    MS: There's hasn't yet been a best race. Sometimes you have these very special races and moments where things really fit together perfectly and we are not there yet.
    Q. Do you miss that?
    MS: I know I am coming there. It's part of the reason that I'm doing this, to get to that point. But you need certain ingredients and we are still searching for those.
    Q. Would you like to race at Le Mans again?
    MS: It was beautiful when I did it, it was great fun. I am concerned from the safety point of view and that's why after all those years, after Formula 1, there is not much that can challenge you but the safety put me away from it.
    Q. What is the main difference in your life now to how it was when you left the sport?
    MS: I'm probably enjoying it a lot more because I just take the important things seriously.
    Q. Is it happier to do it this way – you have less stress?
    MS: I'm very happy with how the whole package of my life is going, for the family, the excitement. I've no reasons to complain at all. I feel very relaxed.
    Q. Is the stress one of the ingredients that makes you faster, more hungry?
    MS: No. I don't need stress!
    Q. Are you faster than ever because you are more relaxed?
    MS: I don't think I'm faster. I just think that I'm enjoying it more.
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

DEDA grize, once more:

TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Rosberg cita lekciju, svima....
    Drugi trening je u toku...
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I Shumi isto.:joint:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Svaki put je naisao na neko smetalo...

Krene, prvi stint dobar, onda kolona...
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

viđećemo jesu li napredovali, ali danas dobri na treninzima i roz i msc.. a a vetel i alonso jedini ispod 1.17.000!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

DEDA je bio previse happy ovih dana.
    TAKUMI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Fabia_Elegance!
    I Virgina i Lotusa. Protiv HRT-a mozemo.

P.S. vjerovali ili ne, sinoc sam sanjao NAJVECEG, pocela trka u Montreal i imao udes prije prve krivine.

Quote Originally Posted by kimi pg View Post
    uvijek je bolje kad se nešto loše sanja - kažu stari i mudri..

ako im je vjerovat, eto ga msc na podijumu u kanadi!!

dako ti se ovo ostvari..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kimi pg View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Fabia_Elegance!
    I Virgina i Lotusa. Protiv HRT-a mozemo.

P.S. vjerovali ili ne, sinoc sam sanjao NAJVECEG, pocela trka u Montreal i imao udes prije prve krivine.

dako ti se ovo ostvari..

Nema deda kocentraciju vise kao prije 7-8 godina.

Page 550 of 652 FirstFirst ... 50450500540546547548549550551552553554560600650 ... LastLast

Thread Information