Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Which Horror Movie Are You?

evo nesto za dokolicu

http://quiz.myyearbook.com/zenhex/quiz.php?id=8825

ja sam:

Rosemary's Baby
    You're a very paranoid individual. You're also very moody, but for good reason. You're not one of those people who are paranoid for no reason, oh no. You know something is up - whether it is that people are talking about you behind your back, or a friend is betraying you. Be weary, for not everything is as perfect as it may seem.
    "Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more; it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

[SIZE=5]me: dawn Of The Dead[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5][/SIZE][SIZE=2]You take pride in being different. You don't follow any trend, you don't follow any path of life - although this isn't the way it has always been. You used to conform for the masses - you were just like everyone else. Whatever your reasons were, you changed, and are now having fun being an individual and standing out above the rest.[/SIZE]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,739 Posts

The Craft
    You're whole life, you've felt different. You know you're different, and that is why you break away from the norm and don't give a shit what other people think about you. You're you, you're proud, you're a bit... weird might I say? but you're far more interesting than most people will ever percieve. Keep being yourself, whether people like it or not.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
    You are very blunt and like being the centre of attention. You want people to know you're there - you like making show stopping entrances - and you don't care what people think about you. You're outspoken, you're often times, more than not, narsicistic, and you will never fade. People will always remember you.

--------------------------------------

Boze, ovo uopste ne lici na mene. :shock:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Dawn Of The Dead
    You take pride in being different. You don't follow any trend, you don't follow any path of life - although this isn't the way it has always been. You used to conform for the masses - you were just like everyone else. Whatever your reasons were, you changed, and are now having fun being an individual and standing out above the rest.
    Last edited by Henry; 11-05-07 at 17:57.
    God places the heaviest burden on those who can carry its weight. ttwis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

The Craft
    You're whole life, you've felt different. You know you're different, and that is why you break away from the norm and don't give a shit what other people think about you. You're you, you're proud, you're a bit... weird might I say? but you're far more interesting than most people will ever percieve. Keep being yourself, whether people like it or not.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,087 Posts

The Craft

A ovo sam znao i bez (s)quiz-a.
    Having a parachute greatly increases your chance of surviving a long fall.
    Have a parachute.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Condor View Post
    The Craft

A ovo sam znao i bez (s)quiz-a.
    haha takodje, potpisujem.
    Conditioning is what makes us feel ignorant, and our apathy feeds our hate.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Condor View Post
    The Craft
    Ja ovo nisam znao za sebe
    Vecina ljudi je zla

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flippy View Post
    You are very blunt and like being the centre of attention. You want people to know you're there - you like making show stopping entrances - and you don't care what people think about you. You're outspoken, you're often times, more than not, narsicistic, and you will never fade. People will always remember you.

--------------------------------------

Boze, ovo uopste ne lici na mene. :shock:
    isti film
    :ass:
    slazem se...nema weze sa mnom..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MiLiCa_Hn View Post
    slazem se...nema weze sa mnom..
    Al' dobro, fora je da sam se i ja salio. Znaci, pogodili su me, nema price... samo je fora da mi se takav pravac horor filmova ne svidja. A ja... Uostalom, pogledaj mi nick, avatar, profil...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flippy View Post
    Al' dobro, fora je da sam se i ja salio. Znaci, pogodili su me, nema price... samo je fora da mi se takav pravac horor filmova ne svidja. A ja... Uostalom, pogledaj mi nick, avatar, profil...
    hahah
    preskochicu taj dio sa ispitiwanjem twoje lichnosti
    meni stwarno nije pogodilo:monkey:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The Silence Of The Lambs
    You're a thinker, a creator, and a very psychological person. You enjoy learning about other people, whether it is to befriend them, or to destory them. You take pride in being you, although you sometimes can get fed up with even yourself. You're an extremely intelligent person, but don't let your mind get the best of you. You're smarter than you think.
    Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

The Craft

-

:>
    rm -rf /

Preko Morache, Kod Male Pjace, PG City, Crna Goa ॐ
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Dawn Of The Dead
    You take pride in being different. You don't follow any trend, you don't follow any path of life - although this isn't the way it has always been. You used to conform for the masses - you were just like everyone else. Whatever your reasons were, you changed, and are now having fun being an individual and standing out above the rest.
    * Kraj Cetinja selo malo, Titograd se vazda zvalo...
    :: Quod me nutrit me destruit ::

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

[SIZE=5]The Craft
    [/SIZE][SIZE=2]You're whole life, you've felt different. You know you're different, and that is why you break away from the norm and don't give a shit what other people think about you. You're you, you're proud, you're a bit... weird might I say? but you're far more interesting than most people will ever percieve. Keep being yourself, whether people like it or not.[/SIZE]
    Don Kihot mi je predak!!! Stalno me napadaju neke vetrenjace. Upravo smisljaju zavjeru protiv mene!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Talking wtf???

The Blair Witch Project

You feel lost, and like you have noone to talk to. You know there are people there, you know you can get help, but you are too fearful of the outside world to the point of letting noone in. You might have a couple of close friends, but you push them away because your own fears overtake all feelings and emotions you might have. You aren't worrying about a specific thing, just life in general.

Pi, dje me nadje sa Vjesticom iz B(l)era...! :mrgreen:
    I am the one who locks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

definitivno mi je ciganka pogodila ovo.Majke mi.Sve je tačno!!!!!
    The Silence Of The Lambs
    You're a thinker, a creator, and a very psychological person. You enjoy learning about other people, whether it is to befriend them, or to destory them. You take pride in being you, although you sometimes can get fed up with even yourself. You're an extremely intelligent person, but don't let your mind get the best of you. You're smarter than you think.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The Craft

...........don`t give a shit what other people think about you.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Interpol View Post
    The Blair Witch Project

You feel lost, and like you have noone to talk to. You know there are people there, you know you can get help, but you are too fearful of the outside world to the point of letting noone in. You might have a couple of close friends, but you push them away because your own fears overtake all feelings and emotions you might have. You aren't worrying about a specific thing, just life in general.

ISTO! Ha ha ha ha:monkey:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

The Craft
    "i da imam odakle mi?"(Ozzy)
    LINUX CG

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Interpol View Post
    The Blair Witch Project

hahahahahah

vjestice iz BEra, vjestice od preko Morace, vjestice iz Rima, vjestice vlade cccc
    "Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more; it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Arrow Princezica.

:zzz:

Mademoiselle.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Najvishe ih je Craft....
    God places the heaviest burden on those who can carry its weight. ttwis

Preko Morache, Kod Male Pjace, PG City, Crna Goa ॐ
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

...a dje nam dade Ga$o owo, vidish da nikome "nishta nije tachno"...:blah:
    * Kraj Cetinja selo malo, Titograd se vazda zvalo...
    :: Quod me nutrit me destruit ::

Thread Information