Thread: Clone partition - Windows 7 OS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Clone partition - Windows 7 OS

Izvinite sto Vas smaram. Evo vec par programa sam probao, i istu stvar mi javlja. Acronis 2010 i 2011, Norton Ghost, Easeus Partition Master 7, svi mi isti klon odrade. Kloniram Windows 7 OS preko USB-a na disk, probao sam i 2.5" i 3.5" (ista stvar), i uvijek mi se javlja isti problem. Kloniranje mi odradi, iskopira identicno sve, samo sto particije nisu bas identicne. Healty kod "System reserved" se izgubi SYSTEM, a kod "C:" particije se izgubi BOOT, PAGE FILE, CRASH DUMP.

Da li znate kako i sa kojim programom mogu ova svojstva particijama dodati? Izvinjavam se jos jednom
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	3.0 KB 
ID:	90331  
    Last edited by touch_free; 09-06-12 at 22:03.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

page file i crash dump (iz onoga sto znam teorijski, nikad nisam radio to) su stvari koje i treba da se izgube
    one step at a time don’t be living on the line
    i don’t need a friend i got morbid on the mind

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chatnick View Post
    page file i crash dump (iz onoga sto znam teorijski, nikad nisam radio to) su stvari koje i treba da se izgube
    E super. Ostaje mi sledece >

System reserved: SYSTEM
    C: BOOT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by touch_free View Post
    E super. Ostaje mi sledece >

System reserved: SYSTEM
    C: BOOT

Niko?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

nista se ne vidi na onoj slici. ovaj novi editor boba ne valja, smanji slike uzas.
    a to su podaci koji se prave koristenjem operativnog, pa ce se sami napravit vremeno ako bude potrebe. pretpostavljam da ti to sve radi kako treba, pa me interesuje sta je tebi problem kad kloniras operativni?
    Although my heart may become stone cold, my sword and my honor will last forever.
    067-733-723

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JungleBoy View Post
    nista se ne vidi na onoj slici. ovaj novi editor boba ne valja, smanji slike uzas.
    a to su podaci koji se prave koristenjem operativnog, pa ce se sami napravit vremeno ako bude potrebe. pretpostavljam da ti to sve radi kako treba, pa me interesuje sta je tebi problem kad kloniras operativni?
    Nece sistem sa se startuje. Napravljene su identicne particije..
    Da li je neko klonirao windows 7, i da li je imao problema oko kloniranja, kao i sa kojim programom ste klonirali?
    Npr. imam kloniran jedan MS Windows XP sa Acronisom (takodje, kao i ovaj MS Windows 7), i taj mi klon radi na sve racunare koje sam do sada probao. Ovaj klon MS Windowsa 7 nece da radi ni na maticnoj masini, a isti je postupak koriscen. Da li moze neka pomoc?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Pozdrav. Preporucujem ti hiren's boot, na njemu imas Northon ghost. Meni radi sve ok, na win 7 pravi klonove koji rade. Pokusaj sa njim, ukoliko zapnes, tu sam slobodno.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

EaseUS TodoBackup ima tu opciju.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

" Damn the cargo, we'll be on our way tonight "

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,866 Posts

Ovo na Hirenu bi trebalo da može da klonira SSD od 60GB na SSD od 120GB preko USB -a?
    -> Forma za naručivanje online stvari <-

Bugi Vugi tapši Raduj se!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bugi View Post
    Ovo na Hirenu bi trebalo da može da klonira SSD od 60GB na SSD od 120GB preko USB -a?
    Ne moze na hirentu. Da li si probao Bugi da kloniras HDD sa jednog na drugog preko USB ili preko Sata, a da je Win7 i da radi stvar?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Ne znam kako je kod 7-mice, ali Vista ima neki kod diska (ili hardvera) u registry bazi i džaba identično kopiraš moraš ručno odradit regedit i tu promijenit taj kod koji poziva pri dizanju sistema.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,866 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by touch_free View Post
    Ne moze na hirentu. Da li si probao Bugi da kloniras HDD sa jednog na drugog preko USB ili preko Sata, a da je Win7 i da radi stvar?
    Probao sma neke kombinacije i ništa mi nije uspjelo.
    U ovim slučajevima XP rules

Edit: Evo odgovora od Microsofta -a za ovaj problem sa windows -om 7
    Windows 7 has a built in imaging program, but if switching hard drives I would not recommend Windows 7 built in imaging - use Clonezilla or a program linked below and make sure you buy a bigger hard drive then you currently have.

Create A System Image In Windows 7

After you install and activate Windows 7 create a system image as a backup for your current computer in case you ever need to reinstall it. This will restore your computer to it's exact state when the image was made - that will save you the trouble of having to reinstall Windows 7 and everything currently installed again, and it takes much less time to do.

1. Click the Start Menu and type "Back Up" then click on Back up your Files.
    2. In the Control Panel window that appears, Click the blue Create a system image link.
    3. The Create a system image window should pop-up. Select which hard disk, DVD, or network location you are going to save your system image to. Click Next to continue.
    4. On the next page check both your System and System Reserved drives. Once you have selected the drives Click Next to continue. Note: You can select as many drives as you want (if available), but the more you choose to include means the larger the image size will be.
    5. The next window is just a review, make sure everything is correct then Click Start backup to start the process. This can take 10 minutes or more so patience is required.
    6. After the backup completes, you?ll be prompted with the option to create a system repair disc. This is a good idea just in case your system has any problems in the future. Click Yes.
    7. Choose which Disc Recording drive you?ll be using to burn the disc. Insert a blank CD or DVD to the physical drive and then Click Create disc.

How To Restore Windows 7 from a System Image
    http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/7702/...n-image-backup

You can also use a free hard drive imaging program - the two below will have more features, and are better, then Windows 7 built in imaging program. Both enable you to make a boot disk to start the recovery.

Reflect Disk Imaging:
    http://www.macrium.com/reflectfree.asp

Paragon Backup & Recovery Free Edition:
    http://www.paragon-software.com/home.../download.html

Image Windows 7 And Move To New Hard Drive

Connect the new hard drive as a slave, then partition the new hard drive so it has two partitions (or more if you want) - the last partition being a little bigger then the amount of data on your current hard drive. Also make sure that the partition you are moving Windows 7 to is bigger then the entire size of your current hard drive.

Now make an image of your current hard drive with either of the programs below and save it to the last partition on your new drive. If you have the 100MB recovery partition make sure to include that. Then restore the image to the partition you want Windows 7 installed on - you should set it up the same as your current drive, and you may have to delete/change the partitions you made.
    There are many detailed guides on the web if you need more details.
    Last edited by Bugi; 18-06-12 at 12:54.
    -> Forma za naručivanje online stvari <-

Bugi Vugi tapši Raduj se!

Thread Information